Friday, June 27, 2008

Just dots.....

ok i rare talk about my dad right, how to tell a men like him , erm i just finding a point to target, well well he's a men at the age of 50th he still working , and he go insane while he working i have no idea , when i was young i don't know why he does't that after when i'm abit older and older i realize yerr actuly he's doing for me and my sis and bro ,ermm now i regret why not i spend more time call and talk or maybe appreciate him when he's at home, i just too selfish for my self i went out for my enjoyment and all i ask was money from him , as my role play that time i think he's just a money machine , well later on when i enter to college things just change , guess what has change my father even work more longer and all my time to get to talk to him were like less then an hour, can you imagine that i come back from college around 6 and i do do my stuff until 1 in the midnight he just reach home , do you see how i feel everytime i think about this my tears are always falling down, i hope i listen to uncle said i should not enter to college because you are not what you meant to be you can learn from the outside , i was disagree that my mum always tell me if you don't have a cert you will totally die in this world, but now i see , since like that how about my father i can't see him work like a freak and what i can do was just watching come on he's is old how much time do he have and i have just started my journey of life , all i think i thought i can make him happy an proud and i think i'm very proud of the four credits, he did ask me what i want to do i spend 1 and half year doing my things... and i have enought.i went into college after all i found out he even work hard and i have not much time to talk and all about him it's was like i wake up he's gone when i finish my work and i wanted to talk to him he was like too tired , how am i going to talk with him when you see him that kind of face.

I told my petbrother you are very lucky , you have a family dinner everyday and you just ask me that question month ago i really think back about my father i hate him but i love him but in the way of hate i started to change to love because i realise that why he could do that and why i should not hate him in this situation, i just hate my self as he mention son you want do what arr?
he ask me that time i said i don't know can you let me play until i said something? he just said ok it depance on you , you like . that time i can everyday saw him early around 8oc but i did not make use of it , i went out tea talking with frineds , go do black business things talk to uncles this and that ... but i forget my father as i told him that i can survire my self i no longer need your money i gave my mom money if i got more them 500 in my wallet i will it's was like everydays i giving her 50 100 or what i don't mind . i just want to show i can survire and i can give my mother money just to show my father ... how stupid was that. well life been walking in a mistake to make me learn but i regret that now this situation has just switch with me he's the one who going out for business and i'm doing nothing and asking for money and do this and that.hellow come on i just realise i writen so long and my tear keep falling , i can't believe that , last time what i think i will consider this is stupid but nor today it's change , things always changes .

i'm very sorry to make you work like mad,
i thought this could make you proud,
i did not notice till i found out from my frineds,
and also that motivation talk change me,
i just saw what i saw ,
actuly my dad has alot of things to share with me,
but it's too late he has no time,
and he is working hard just for me ,
because i'm only child that still young and need education,
ok i'm confuse,
but i will not stop here ,
because he's so hardworking on his job and earning money to give me better life,
if i stop ,
i'm ruing my life and i hurt his feeling again,
so i must not failed ,
i must do well,
if i can't
just pass that subject,
and future study that subject,
i won't let it go again.
Thank you dad i love you but brother were right how many year left about our life .
My Brother were right, i guess i'm wrong .

Uncles were right too, why no i help him to take care for his shop i could be someone else today but nevermind whats goes means goes, i did not regret that but i just finally see how much my dad love me and i'm sorry that i din notice , by right now i saw this i think i'm not too late.

GOD BLESS MY FATHER!!!
HE'S NOT A MACHINE!!!
HE'S JUST A MEN TRYING TO GIVE SOMEONE BETTER LIFE!!!
ALL I WANT FOR HIM WAS HIS HEALTH!!!
I DID NOT WISH FOR MUCH JUST THAT.....




Oh today
Morning breeze...i'm awake what i heard was my phone deep again and again i walk up and i went to bath room my stomach doens't feel right @@ ... and i bath i notice my back has a CHICKE POK HOLE wah lau eh like pain press press nothing out @@ don't know itzit AIDS haha , then went to college and listen to MarkTeh for lecturing oh well guess what todays topic is ISA wah what a tittle to talk.. then finish called mengz wehh haha guess what looking for him to ate lunch but he said he at offfice can't make a move so i tell him need me pack i come over la... he said what you eat then i said KFC want? he said ok ok "KILL YOU" haha then pack and go to SS2 there his office there wow kind of suprize when i reach the aircon started to do the installation haha so i guess ok lo i ask him eh no funiture geh he said that pet pet said 11 oc come until now 1 oc also haven come .... !(*@#!@#_!()@ he said la ... then i was eating my meal and Mei kwan , chu hang and mengz was there haha i pack for them leh so good haha, then 3oc mei kwan went off @@ she said she need go do faicial haha ok lo mengz said sam later you free arr i said free until 9 oc , he said going to ikea ... around 4 something like that went to ikea after waiting that furniture come and fix at 3 30 .... 4 something went to ikea and walk ... guess what untill 10oc leh @@ wah lau i so scare my petbrother angry leh i tell him a lie i said that i'm at oneU at the fist time he ask where i am ... i so freaking scare because this is not what i plan too mengz also dowant to delay .. as in he know i have a met with my petbrother... he also quickly and do all the stuff , aiks nothing leh just go there help abit walk get idea and do some vector... 2nd msg my petbrother were am i tiu lo i just reach ss2 office there and i told him i reach him he said he finish dinner with justin i was like ha cham lo like fong people fei gay @@yerr sorry leh then he said nvm i come to your house. woot lucky @@ and i tell him this when i was talking with him at the mamak... so freaking hungry leh mengz they all also hungry because we din't eat our dinner @@ and mengz try to send me back only he went out for dinner....when i reach home i sit around and relax my leg because i walk too long haha no pain but tired....then about five min my petbrother came with smile wah lucky he smile i scare people come to me with black face @@...
i'm sorry edmondson i thought mengz can make it on9 oc as in your msg you said it's 10 oc yam cha at asia cafe i guess i can't make that and i'm so please and thanks that you come to accompany me to eat my dinner THANK YOU.... but i always scare he get bully by other people , as in uncle always tell me if you see people get bully help as you can they might see something in you , i believe that because i done it wrong in one time just one time .. and i never walk the wrong road... AGAIN.

No comments: