Thursday, June 19, 2008

opsi X D what have i done today?

ermm today morning wake up aiks leg pain , because yesterday went walking took me about an hour walk up and down and i went to the Basketball court , haha dennis was here so year wait him and i got car send me back.Pain lo Y.Y aiks nvm den do my works and on talk to somebody on the phone about 30 min i think uncle ask me for beering @@ i just tell him that i'm not free, so early and so hot you call me beer sot sot geh tea maybe can ... lucky he din came if not i can't finish my work ... so my whole afternoon was doing my work staying at home at the afternoon...Uncle call again !!!! Want tea ? ermm guess ok i'm finish with my assignment around 8 he called me around 1oc midnight i think so as he came then go out tea with him ...normal talk lo ... actually i very hungry but pai seh leh due to i scare he paid the bill that why i din call any food to eat , as he ask me what i want to eat i always said anything, aiks i know now i'm not earning money but you always paid for me i like feel guilty ... aiks sometime my wallet empty i would just push all the tea or beer things when my wallet has no money i go where also like not happy due to like waiting people to paid...i always tell uncles you count me in the bill please don't one shot, after telling that .. every time they ask me for tea my wallet sure won't come out with money .. this make things worst !!!!arrrr don't know la , then he told me today SAM when people paid for you , you has a meaning or somethings special about you would you think people would simply paid for you?
ouhhh i never think of that question before sound so new too me haha so gay today...then i ask was it i'm too good wuhahahaha...he said nope actuly you are some body that always give advice i see no harm listening from you ... that why i always find you .Yerrr don't always find me la i want to do my assignment and also i need spend sometime with my fish you should know that what...my pet brother also like that, he also always paid the bill aiks at least last night i get to paid for the food but not the drinks, he came and find me haha afternoon he msg me early so i'm ok with everything.funny weh !!!Uncle i think you need to finds someone else better then me i'm no longer free soon i got assignment to rush ... X D ( avoid you la if not later your wife jelous haha you should have a family day arr )

Thanks you Uncles and to my pet brother always spend me.
i love people spend me but not all the time,
i'll start to avoid you guys because it's like gold digger when you guys always paid,
i try not to msg you guys offend because i scare many things happened,
i want to tell you all that i'm happy but you all are not around,
i also don't how i want it to be so better don't ask me,

sometimes i want it to be the old ways,
sometimes i want it to be the new ways.
aiks don't know leh ,
mengz ask me before if like this cannot like that cannot then how only can?
i don't know how to answer @@.
why don't you let it be ?
i asked how to let it be?
he told me just don't tell them , what they do just see only don't tell.
oh lord i can't see people stepping into drain what...
then you want tell them...they change you make noise, then why tell them?
Ohh i get what he means haha then i just blog about it i din tell much.

Oh my i just notice what happened , Tai called me in urgent
i was figuring who could call my emergency number Tai did it.
ermm shocking news and i know why they argue now , lucky i din give comment
if not i'll be goreng haha but as i know this problem is not coming from me
so i guess they won't simply open fire...all about the company things
that it aiks .... i really know why they argue ?when things it's equal.
maybe they don't know i have count that last time maybe recelly they change
i don't know...Tai just tell me abit that why i was wandering....

then went to bath !!!!
hoho i notice today i haven bath haha X D so yeah went to bath !!!

No comments: