Wednesday, June 18, 2008

realize things are just simillar with what you having

i don't know how to said but i know how to write ,
it been awhile i look at the sky ,
it remind me the day that my modem dies ,
and that day was chilling ,
but not today.

I want to correct my self for mistake that i made today,
i should not went out last night,
i'm empty today in class,
i was asleep suddenly ,
i saw Mark Teh taking craps with facts,
i don't know what happened but i know it's my fault.

Yew MSG to my phone and i was surprise that he said that I'm bored with her
so yeah i told him early that was not suitable for him,
don't want to listen to me because of age different?
he said you don't know you don't know , but how much do he know?
ok I'm not going to detail he called up and talk due to the time is late so i rather stay at home....

i hate when people ask me to skype...
1st.reason one bad memories...(that how i lost my 1st .....)
2nd.I'm scare to see those people online i would spend time talking with them serious...
3rd I'm happy that my English level learn from there ...
4th i meet those uncles it's bad when my friends found out i talk to uncles....
5th i got too many social life with uncles...
so it's a 4 bad and 1 good .

and now what i notice was , actually people around you are jealously about what you heading so they would make up some shity words to shock you always or make you agree with them, as life go on i found out what makes they said that words "GAY" beacause we found each other offend ? if that so what if i found you always and what could probably other people said ? derrr it's the same ... i talk to stranger because they would tell something they would not tell in life due to the people that you trust the most , normally they won't keep it in to their mouth , they could just jog down somewhere , blog or tell somebody else would have a heart to listen.In fact life actually has alots of meaning and i found it in a special ways , I've seen what i want to , so spending time with older people doesn't mean GAY ok it's a fact that to gain out knowledge so i know much about life , problem came a cross don't escape Manny older people told me , but infact the youngster give the opposite answer so which should i listen , ok ermm i choose the both ways an anlaysis it seem not escaping has stress at first but when problem comes oh lord it's so eazy to fix , but how about the escping ways people started to cauculate your personality ....

Was i wrong?
or maybe i'm wrong at this moment ( you agree with me later? )
no comment!!!

jimmy and ben had an argument i guess it best i stay a side, no idea what's going on as i told them this adult things i'm too small to give comment so yeah i escape and i used the youngster ways .. but i did not know what's going on. so i move on and looking forward for the met of them ,they would argue until things fix so i'm not worry about that..

The fake smile, who could that be?
was esh me?
was esh she?
was esh us?
was esh they?
i don't know who said that to provoked me
but i know i could be one of them .
something i should not know ,
it's expose now ,
what can i do ?
keep you mouth shut...


I hope chai can get me a vr4 engin with good conditional i really want to test it out , they said the G-force were cool so i think i better help my friend to get his engin so we can have a test on it.


place i been too X D
http://wegomapo.blogspot.com/

http://futuristisch.blogspot.com/

http://sunnamwon.blogspot.com/

http://piabramley.blogspot.com/

http://urara1117.blogspot.com/

No comments: