Wednesday, June 25, 2008

what days is today?

erm feel right and feel not right, what could happened ?
i was looking at the sky and look for my answer,
what could make me feel that weird?
seem like it's was the dime light making this happen.

Erm friends friends friends how could i wish that i always tell you the truth, wondering why am i not telling you , i guess it's hurting right? or maybe it's my fault to not letting you know that I'm not into it.But how cruel was that .. straight forward ya.

less don't care about that how about erm the uncle that they recelly find me , great i just demolish them with one words if you want to find me call me i'll on the skype or msn and web cam you and talk so that i can do my work and talk as well so my left and right brain were moving , how lame was that . But it's an idea.

The morning mow
guess it's the pain and the feeling came back , i reach a very pain situation all i did was i hold and sit for awhile and things could be normal i guess, the body of mine is back to normal now it's the leg i have no idea it been almost 2 years ...a futsal match drop me out for 2 years ... could this call stoping me from ball?Today i did not forcus on the pain but , the pain remind me that i need to take a bath or else i'm in deep shit....

The Nigh after Dinner
My petbro msg me i was just finish my dinner at that time, was thinking how serious he look at a case, when things is not writen in the news he won't support that , i'm just droping by a msg to let him know what's going on , fine fine i don't want to argue actuly i'm deeply sleeping tired i should said. look look it's his fact again ...... ok ok i just pass down ... I PASS haha ...

My ideas that i told....
a magnet bed,a cool fountain and a cool 4side movie plane that show movie.

guess who's on the line today ... someone frong penang called me haha guess who.....
......Ivan lo !!! chey haha i tog who could call my skype as my status were invi haha this cause they day .... lazy talk don't want to think.

I started to sms her in the early morning but after class i guess she too sleepy and went to sleep she did not saw my sms , later on she send me some very very funny sms
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q U R S T U V W X Y Z


DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS?




It's i miss you @@


ouch how touching was that ...

i did reply her but she hang up again aiks i guess she is busy at something so i did no reply anymore msg till the night has fall that what i started to wondering why could she hang up the sms ? what could happend? is she angry? oh lord i really don't know till she send me an email that made me reply her i and finally i understand what happend . Lucky she email me if not i thought she were angry.no much things just she is cute and open minded and playful, as what i see.

I don't care how many guys you had before,
i don't mind each and one of them,
but please remember i'm always here,
so please do me a flavor,
don't make me invincible,
i don't mind you look other guys at the streets,
i'll give you your space and time,
so please understand me and give me my time and space,
everythings could be well done ,
i was just worry ,
worry about your health ,
dear if you aren't sleeping at this time ,
please go try and sleep,
i don't want to see you sick,
i know you would stop replying me after i told you so,
this is good for you and good for me,
things i really share with you were a facts,
how would you see it,
i would not know,
but i would know that you giving me chance,
i'm appreciating this relationship,
so please understand.





He was a loner before ,
He failed in every relationship,
He letting go everything,
He share things too.

He hope for a table for 2,
He hope success in this relationship,
He will try his best to catch all,
He share too much.


It about 3 10 i'm tired if i could get another marsage oh my back and for my leg how lovely could that be... just once more.... i'm tired i'm shuting down soon please please do take care of your self.

No comments: