Saturday, June 07, 2008

today my last words X D

i may not be around ,
so don't worry about me X D < i'm still smilling ya
i been waiting for this time ,
it come jor lo it's my time to go,
so don't worry about me ok,
no need sms me or call la ,
i will call you ok X D.

as long i'm smiling means i'm ok ya X D
i just been to a place that is suit me.


~~~~~
that post were booked to let me reply this X D
3 uncles come and find me after this post they were keep asking those question that i was avoiding but i know they did not ask in purpose cos they half drunked .. don't know where they from la , i did not pick up thier phone early because haha my phone was in the drawer and it's silent woooooo haha X D ...

The talk about the converstation.....

Uncle> eh sam when you finish study arr....
2+ years lo why neh ....
Uncle> haha icic eh sam how is your new relationship ...
i still puting afford to her but don't know leh she sometime choi me sometime like aiks or maybe i  din 100% focus on her gua ...
Uncle>  eh what happend to you like changing or you got other target.
maybe
Uncle> sam what do you think if i get a kid now?
erm not a problem to you gua what you worry.....
Uncle> i scare my i don't know how to teach
don't worry ok as long you don't always compare with other people kid cos my mum last time always compare me with other that why make me feel useless...
Uncle> if don't compare today you won't be what you are, am i wrong
rrrrrrrr
Uncle> that why i don't know how to teach if i got 1.you see you where also got friends and you know how to manage your friends well .
uncle don't worry i'm here i can help ok don't worry haha your son will as naughty as me ...

something like that looo
but something that i din said much here X D
cos i don't like that topic

No comments: