Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm sorry.

sometime i don't know what she think ,
i just want to go near to her and tell her something,
but i'm scare she flew aways,
they said dare do there you goes,
i did that many times but not on this relastionship,
i don't know why ,
might be my problem or she just waiting for me to said that words,
how i wish that i could tell you that i want to be with you,
how i wish that you saw this but i did not gave her my link did i?
i forget i did or i din.
so i would just said sorry Y.Y

nevermind all i wish that she could sms me or msg me on the internet or maybe email me i would be happy as times goes i will go deeper into her and i'll tell her what's going on.that day was my chance i know that is my chance but ... aiks some urgent stuff went me off.Sorry that i left early there , i want to play longer with you but i have to make a move sorry girl.the other day someone told me you not really happy after that it's my fault , or i leave too early.I'm really sorry = ( i bring your mood down i doens't plan like that.I'm sorry.

sometimes i did not msg you because i'm shy,
i scare i'm out of topic because you are not my girl friends yet,
all i wish is to let you know i'm serious about it but in your eye it might be not that serious to you if that's a point let me know Y.Y i'm a bad guesser.

I regret i just regret ....
I should not leave,
I just want to take sometime to talk to you,
I break my promissed because i did not do that,
I'm very sorry about that,
I'm true about you.
I don't know why i love
I only know that was a sign
I just ......

No comments: