Sunday, June 15, 2008

few days ago what happend?


this is pass week , the random days of my phone misscalleds
just don't want to hear the voice of them.

One of the ramdom night , this is my dinner and i was rushing our with my uncles

Aiks no time to clean it up this is the mest X D


This is one of the visitor dog from one of the auntie dog , it's look cute but it bully my little sporty and whitewhite , it drop by and stay for 3 days . after that it's mum came and pick it up and bye bye haha X D pity this dog aiks 2 of it leg were cacat... this dog is deaf also it can't hear i tested so pity it aiks....





ACtuly i have things to confess.

I don't know but I believe
That some things are meant to be
And that you'll make a better me
Everyday I love you
I never thought that dreams came true
But you showed me that they do
You know that I learn somethng new
Everyday I love you
'Cos I believe that destiny
Is out of our control
And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul.
It's a touch when I feel bad
It's a smile when I get mad
All the little things I am
Everyday I love you
Everyday I love you boy
Everyday I love you
'Cos I believe that destiny
Is out of our control
And you'll never live until you love
With all your heart and soul
If I asked would you say yes?
Together we're the very best
I know that I am truly blessed
Everyday I love you
And I'll give you my best
Everyday I love you

she was right i saw her msg on the board ,it's JQ-lin msg board.
and i just notice it ,

that days i went to ....
I went to clubbing at barcelona lo 10 oc enter JQ-lin , Shui , Aki were there , they bring me in and i did not paid a sigle sen haha due to it's ladies night, they called me go since long time ago but i feel like not going because i don't really like drink and drive but this day i did , because she called me go and i promissed one day ago when we having tea . ok i'm suprize that sharon FFKed US X D and this is the first time i went with my food to barcelona.. ok kinda of fun but i make a move at 1oc actuly i'm damn hungry that why i leave , before that i dranked 4 glassed of hard liqure so went off 1 oc with poan , i'm driving and same goes to poan.Then i went to taman sea to find mengz for burger haha drink gay2lat and have 2 burger as usual then went off at 2 oc and guess what when i reach home suprize that uncle ben car were parking at the side of my house that junction , don't know leh weird i told him i went out to clubs @@ then he did not call me and msg me he just park there and on his laptop in his car, wei wei uncle ben action too weird leh... what the hell...Aiks then i park my car at my house then i walk near his window and knock his door... he shocked that i knock his door and he winded the window down and guess what he said hei sam so NGAM 1 haha i just passing by stop by see you were here anot.... Eh uncle i told you i went to clubbing wor , he said huh ya meh haha forget , he look drunked swt no comment then i ask meh si? he said want tea? then i tell him eh i drive better la you like drunk... he said eh ok ok you drive , then drive to kelana jaya mcdonalds at first he said eh i think we go beer ok mo eh i guess actuly i'm ok because 4 cups of that hard liqure i think it's over de haha so went to nearby 7 11 and bought 6 small bottle or beer lo haha then drink in his car and talk ...... look at the sky and talk he started to question weird things, one more things he freak me out sam actuly i know today you will leave the club early , shocked me i ask why? he said ermm because you sure din go ate your dinner before you go to club, swt i said ya... yerr uncle you know too much la don't jaga me la haha i scare 1 you know you treat me like that ,talk talk talk until 5 oc.. then he send me home and he's ok after few hours of chilling , now me start to get blur haha cos when he ask me qustion i keep drink beer avoiding , actuly i don't think he pass by to my house and also the food things i don't think actuly he know ( actuly i ate some food and went to club just to fill in the answer only sorry uncle ben don't ment to do that but you should know that answer it's a lie rite i know you come for a reason that why i just answer you ya.)so don't worry about that i still don't get what is going on with him last time i help him working that time he also seldom find me since i quit that job yet he keep call me back for part time or what also good la as long you help me he said. I always think i'm not so good you can find better person what ,why me?

sometimes i really don't know what makes him want me help him, that day beer time with him i guess i know abit of the answer due to the person that he hive most of them are geting gready at the money that why he don't like , all things i just guess because that day he show me his laptop sale rate it's drop like shit and the hit rate are not even my 30%... i figure how those guys survire then uncle let me see the account ...woot not even earning but why the money is out and the rate of that were... i guess i know what happend.I just guess he did not tell me...i hope i was right as i told him i'm a good guesser X D. so yeah ....


it's saturday morning 11 oc i wake up and called poan he were asleep yet mengz FFKed us the 2nd times 1st is the barcelona 2nd is omar N-gage weeding ... aiks 12 oc went to kepong there omar always said wrong direction !!! he missed 2 trafic light and lucky poan listen to me haha then we went to the place guess what i saw karen , eh for the truth karen for me is like a diffrent world people she a lawyer in future i guess and i don't really like to talk that much when they have too much facts in thier converstation i'm like lost weh ... ok ok fine fine then ate lunch at omar house..... around 3 oc like that we ciao to ss3 poan send me home and i fell a sleep after he send me home ... actuly 5 oc poan called me but my phone silent haha can't contact me so he give up me and he goes to sell him mp3 to some people dealing at kl sentra.sorry la bro tired wednesday nite clubbing friday whole day assignment .... tired .... not enought sleep friday still going out late till 4 oc to watch foot ball ...that why saturday afternoon tired lo haha ....
nothing much lo wake up also 7 oc de lo aiks then play on9 games for awhile , 9 oc i was asking them where to tea due to i eat KAKI !!! swt mum said dowant cook that why i waited and i ask them where to tea den they said go to KIT house that ok lo haha cos it's his brother Birthday 21th ... ate few things there lo then 12 oc like that ss3 gang called me said FEI CHAI WANT TEA ... i guess i don't wish to talk much to him beacause sometime i really hate him when he talks ALWAYS USE FACT AND PULL PEOPLE DOWN fine i ok with that then he like to compare... lazy said la just some FAILURE I guess when he has frineds he will never call us until he's damn boring.. then he will find us. nothing much it's happy fathers day now haha X D



[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/284225462.png[/IMG][/URL]

http://www.speedtest.net/result/284225462.png

No comments: