Tuesday, June 03, 2008

i just can't F***** sleep

it's 3 oc i can't sleep anyway, but i just woundering things i just left go it really helps haha don't think that is a bad things haha ... guess what now only i remember what my mum tell me in the mornining he told me not to drive on this week because she said i might have accident i believe what she said actul because she won't hurt me i guess , sometimes she did but nevermind she is my mother haha, sometimes she is great but sometimes she not.


what can i said i just notice that friends of mine they msg and me and i was very happy , X D.
actuly there is nothing about it , for the pass 1 hours ago there are few people msging me that is mengz , deetee , sam , pz , and most shocking is gurl msg me haha X D. nothings much just chat lo .

aiks so sad weh 321 jor i still can't sleep, aiks what to do who call me sleep just now haha X D.
my friends were very angry about that case which i don't pick up the phone and reply the msg,
woot nevermind this show how a person can tahan ... if you so fast give up how about me?don't want to think about that ....


look at the bright side ,
people maybe go and people came,
things you change is just what you want to change,
the faith you pick is what you want to do go on,
five things that you never think of it,
you change,
you are sad,
you are too happy but don't know how to share
you are bored and you start pressing the msn list pop up and hope some one chat with you.
actuly you were nothing .

Maybe they can't tahan that yet why should i tahan them,
They got problem only find me, so how about i got problem,
who's helping me yet i telling you, you just give me yes ..huh ,
and all entertaining words... what for i tell you.

that time i was sad really sad why is the one who called me?
not even a sigle friends called me but strange called and ask ,
do you know when you hear those blessing words how you feel?
it's so happy to hear that you know not just woundering and pretening,
yet they said we are brothers , now i ask what's brother for?
it's for use , for chilling, for drinking tea or what shit?
i've ask why would you want that tittle for me , yet what you guys said?
i just can't imagine what are those ?
entertaining? huh bull shits?
I still remember that but did you guys rememeber,
at the night who said hungry and need someone to accompany?
and who is driving? have you ever think of that .
today you sudelly called and ask me for something come on,
brother doens't use like that ok you know i don't like that why still approach me?
i've tell you i have limits of tolerate ok.
just don't let me tell you in my mouth ,
if that happend you and me are in distance.
so sorry i can't accept that anymore don't called me if you think i'm badly wrong.
if you called make sure don't ask me do somethings because i fed up to help .




PEOPLE DON'T APPRECIATE HELP AND YET THEY KEEP ASKING FOR HELP.
I SAW A MSG OF HELP AND I'M SICK OF IT.
SO DON'T THINK I'M NOTHING WHEN I DON'T TELL YOU
SAYING IT WAS MY LAST WORDS TO THIS RELATIONSHIP.

No comments: