Wednesday, June 25, 2008

sam wake up sam wake up ,
my phone has the beep sound,
i can't really notice that,
i'm sleeping really ,
i jump up on the sofa about 11,
guess what i check my phone and it's reenee ,
my penang friends she came down for a walk ,
well well she actuly my 3 days realife friends,
i went to penang last month and i visit her,
she is one of the online friends,
i'll stop here follow up the long post.


Well it's 11 oc sam why aren't you awake what's going on are you sad are happy or are you gay today, so what really border you sam wake up wake up ... ops i'm awake, i look at my pc and it's off i think and think oh i remember i turn it off, i saw the lighting ...that why i close.. then i check my phone you know what going on? it's a message from my penang online friend.

after lunch time,i'm not having any meal yet but i'm searching for infomation about ISA... time past 1 then i message my petbro and ask something about ISA.. he pull always my question and fill in yesterday incident, guess what actul i was asking ISA but he keep refer to the GOV i have no idea what he try to proof, about the yesterday incident i sms him that i told him that the petrol are not going to sell petrol but i did tell him that this depance how much you believe i just told him that.Another argument with him , i ask him so what you want to proof?proof that i'm stupid?i guess he don't know how to answer so i ask again the question ,i so sorry to keep on ask you to answer my question but i just want to you to know what you want to proof to me i'm really don't know what happend that why i want to know seriouly that why i keep ask my petbrother what do you want to proof to me?
actuly i really don't know what he want to proof may be he try to correct me , if that so i'm happy to let him correct me as in i also don't know what happend but in fact he din aswer my question .. he used the young people style. Ok not to said he is bad but i wounder what you really want to tell me i guess he tog i'm angry or what sort actuly i'm not,i'm happy when things that i tell in not confirm were wrong , he just walk always and i did not know the answer for that .I'm so sorry just wright it down here because i'm not going to tell him , because i don't know how to tell him and i don't want to bring old stuff back.I just upsad after that i think i should not ask him twice what he want to proof , I made a mistake again , it's my fault i'm very sorry, who would know ... i just don't care , i will just wright it down.

After That I clean up my cpu around 3 oc i use the blower to blow the dust in the cpu and it takes around 2 hours to let me do that , later on i wash wira and clean up then i wax it , almost 8 oc i'm done then went to bath ..follow mother out to pasar malam , and i went out with my OwnerClub haha for tea and talk about 1 hour then back home and msg her for awhile damn i'm in blur mode so i end her around 11 something then went out with mengz for tea because need to wait my dad come home mengz need to talk to my father about the project so i guess we talk at the mamak until 1. 30 .. i called my father and he said he at home de so we paid and went home and have a talk until 2 somthing .... now 3 35 i still awake.

Sorry my dear i told you that i went for rest,
but i did not do it i'm very sorry,
i went out with mengz because he told me early and i just remember,
i'm serious tired , the whole day doing clening up i'm just tired,
and for the mistake i made today i think i've learn much,
sorry to my petbrother as i know he won't come here and read,
nevermind , i guess i know what i need to said,
someday i'll know how.

i'm just sorry to all of you,
i don't meant to leave you alone my dear,
but if you see my face you will know that i'm tired,
just forgive me ,
i did not tell you because i scare you were asleep,
sorry i broke the promissed i called you sleep early rite,
this is my fault just forgive me,
miss you.





This is true i serious want to know what my petbrother want to tell me but i have no idea sorry for the answer that i want you to answer i don't meant to hurt your feeling but i just what to know why, if i only could tell you this i wish , when things stop argue we will have no distance , this is not good due to it's a things that too many agreement with you will cause you too proud , i know you know much things but if you win and you just want to correct me , i guess i'm ok with that but if you try to do any hankie pankie i guess i have no idea what's all about.

she spend a half day in the workshop doing her batik i saw her online i msg her msn but she din reply so i tog she was bz then i started to send her email.when my email send she msg me in msn so shocking ... then talk and talk i cut her off @@ because i serious have no idea what i asking for .. better cut off if not wrong things come from the mouth.

No comments: