Saturday, June 28, 2008

another tired day....

beep beep beep it's time.....
10.30 oc my phone shows me....
and i did not went to bath...
i just awake and walk around....
and went to wash face and clean up abit....
then i took my pouch and key went to out ....

todays was a tired day i spend whole day at workshop i reach around 11 oc and i finish at 6 something(i injured my hand my right hand damn it, pain like shit @@ the wax droped onto my hand and it feel so high @@....pain as well)and i went for COD lack of cash to use no money use jor leh need COD haha sold the phone around RM700 and uncle gave me RM50 for my pocket money.Oh well haha it's money licking good haha so just tired leh reach home about 7 oc then was quite tired , serious tired aiks then went nap on the floor around 2 hours while watching tv... i wake up around 11  something my then someone msg me oh it's my petbrother and guess who on the line at the same time , SKYPE has 4 people in 1 talking chat that is my brother,my sis , ivan and me. wah lau my dad sudelly angry me so sad weh, maybe i said wrong things again ... don't know la my bro and ivan laught at me said my wrong .... no comment la they always trow thier life terio to me ... HOME GOT WHAT HAPPEND YOU GUYS KNOW MEH? chew.... said until you 3 at home only .... then all diam diam ... 

Althought RM50 is not much but i'm happy with that thanks for the note uncle haha, next time u want sell what tell me tell me haha i help u seel haha... i told mengz that, he told me he want to sell off his collection i said ok ok give me photo until now also haven send to me ...don't know him la ....

i'm looking forward on Ebusiness , i get support and they ask me play what ... i was full of ???? don"t ask me arr i don't know haha .... they said ai ya u don't know what you want to play then you want play stupid arr you? @@ yer sorry la , i serious PK leh that day so sia sui ... i tog i got 400 in my wallet but when i want to borrow to mengz that time left 200 only ... then i think @@ where does it go oh my @@ my petbrother there... aiks i tog he give me on tuesday 1 geh but he sick so nvm lo...aiks see him sick i also feel funny don't know what happend to him sunday sick tuesday not feeling well wor.... din ask much lo her gf msg me and told me erm seem weird ... not to said her funny but i seem she get more strange and more strange ... aiks don't want to said la as i been scold by my uncle he said people relationship you care for what , takan you said this good then who take the bad one? let it be and let he him self notice this is something i found out ok now i know why ... sometime i over helping. uncle said you see is like that but what they see is diffrent so why would you want to care? ok ok i understand i seldom msg her girl friends due to when a close friends girlfriends i will not msg much because of some of my personal reason.they always said i stupid thinking ok if you don't agree then don't care lo.

Just weird lo, mengz always said i'm over , he stop answer my question after he thinks that i'm in stupid mode haha guess what it show how you think ok.... he said sam you talk too , well ok den i don't talk much he said i emo wor jar 2 then talk or don't talk leh? haha nvm la just talk la i always did that lo he will entertain when he feel like too haha .... no worry la if he can't tahan me he will stop should not be a problem hehe....

ops i get my result de @@ CGPA 2.75 only arrr
last sem is 3.2  leh @@ owwww ...
aiks who call me go go play aful haha dai sei lo haha

serious i seldom met uncle ben almost 1 week jor i did not call him he also understand me he did not call me also wao how great was that haha ... i think he is happy now i think. Just want to drop a msg to him if i could saw him X D.

No comments: