Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pass my time at his house hahaha

I Struggling on JB to SG or PG to PG
aiks sad leh weh no comment on that.

Uncle PetPet called me to his house to help ...
do his paper work , chey i tog what so good find me cari me stupid 1 geh..
lucky he pandai haha buy some ice cream for me and order pizza for me wuhahaha so happy ok la actuly not much thing to help him i guess he's is too bored den find me to accompany him i guess.sometime i really don't know this kind of uncle think what 1
so weird 1 geh ... they might be crazy but they are wealthy weh... all they want was fun and happy arrr... this is uncle ben told me. Uncle PetPet another one WH4 1 no girls around sure find me , why don't want find uncle ben jimmy teoh tan !!!! yerr you all so weird. ok la sit down and talk in his house while i using the laptop to on9 and chat with my pet bro gf...blog as well haha he was talking in his workshop haha i was doing bloging and chating as i see he's just doing his stuff and i just reply what he ask haha din ask many question.

Eh i'm serious that my studies, i don't want to jump in to any business ... i told Tai and i think he's going to tell uncle, i need my free time to do my works and my jobs so please give me some personal space.And i told them don't find me offen leh i got 3 more week to my finals de so let me finsh and the following holidays i catch up with you guys...i will call when i got time k.Don't share me your life story jor i not sick of it i'm just over excited to listen so please stop ok.

i believe that they won't come here and read because i know haha they won't read the bottom parts because it's a long way story and it's gona be something else they only read the recent post i guess this is something i expected X D that why if something important that could be a long post haha X D.

No comments: