Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I quit I lost I realize again

I quit , yes i quit what is going to stop me by the way.
Since you want to lead i'm so happy so now you take the lead and i quit,
it all yours , i'm fine with that guess what it's makes me more happy ,
since you guys really want a positions of it go a head so i no need carry another heavy bag.
i don't want to stick any close with this problems yet stop asking me about it .

People said i have feeling about that but hello i know what's going on so i'm happy that someone take the lead , hell yeah it's the best time to let you see what you said arent there true.

If you can do better then me i guess i'm an idiot doing that much,
but if you aren't you just a jerk that keep talking backstreets rubbish.
i bet you bad and don't beg me back for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uncle ben were right the list of people that i mention they really change , and he given me a side bet on few friends of mine i guess he's right sometimes when you stop msg or call them they will just blinked or forget it until you online or maybe you call them up. That makes sence when the msg pop up most of the time is helps or accompany, those that out of the list is limited i do believe that because most of the time those msg that i don't reply my phone will just ring , so else what's going on there?I ain't selfish but when i share i share enought but what does people share ? it's a diffrent story , someday i hope people really change my point view so that i'm wrong at the first place and i'll search for the wrong i did, for all my life i found out what i wrote were correct and it's so damn true.

my Q's
For the person that you msg long enough, or you talk but sudelly that person doens't reply what will you do ?
For the person sat down and said before i won't change after having a girl/boy friends in my life how many are true in that statement that they said?
For the person that always condam the social and things around what have not you change them?
For the person that keep said i'm good or what else the answer is in you, you only cheat yourself am i wrong?
For the person that said my blog are rubbish , i wounder why would you enter at the first place?
For the person that said that i'm emo i guess you were right, but how long do you know me?
For the person keep yapping about me but still they copy the style of bloging like me, so who are you?
For the person that always woundering me , i guess have you woundering your self before?
For the person that they think they know much of themself , so how much you know your self?
For the person that said , they change don't you know?
For the reason they change, you would know better then me,
For the better reason to change because you have you idea.

THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING GET IT?
Hello is there any answer for me?

I lost yes i just lost, lost to an idiots that so hope for a change ,
I believe this lost was a great lost it make sence to lost,
for the first time i knew that was a trap but yet i still jump into it,
and the feeling of mine was oh yes this is the answer i looking for,
this few week i found out many answer and uncle ben do tell me some trick to try it out,
it works weh it's not what you think it's what you realize,
actuly bullshits people are just around you,
yes i saw and i dare to said it out loud!!!!

some people just keep to thier self and they preten they are not.
some people they just tell it out but they doens't do before.
some people they would listen and retell it out and they said it's his statement.
some people said no and it's a yes in thier heart
some people think they are smarts.
some people love to blame people for some reason and they make it a  story.

I remember this at first i thought i was wrong.....it's start like this
he told me that he's doens't do that ,but that time i was telling him that bro we are human and things could change don't tell me that you did not. you can just escape this question when you choose not to answer, But you Filling in the answer and it's a no. that make put you on a list and i would sumarry it , but today someone told me that time you were doing it so what makes sence my friends?


Friends of mine always ask me > Sam what the heck is THING COULD CHANGE in your mouth that you always said?Ok ok i review now it's actuly like this ... I need to give examples, there are 3 kid in the town and they played from young , at the moment they wish that could be brothers forever but until a day has come one of them have another partnet and things change at the moment he spend more time on other place and what he saw was just judge by her and what we told him were bounced out , fine beign a good person doens't have a good return.

Later on i started to said
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU DON'T SEE....
This is really make sence when i use it i just tell people around and they said you so stupid with this , ok fine since you dones't know what the meaning is i guess getting angry was not i plan so now i tell it here it's better then you said i simply said it, it means what you actuly see in the front actuly it's not true... some people would just said obvious is like that .... and how do you use it? it's actuly depance on what you see and you think that is true in your mind and it's end up it's wrong, there are examples that i show my msn display picture. people ask me what's the picture about , i told them it's what you see and what you don't see some of my friends they found it cool and they have thier own piece , it's a head of mine  it's my full face was taken in 45degree and i combine it into one and it looks that are 3 heads and actuly it's 2 head one on the left and on the other side.People copy my idea and they start making fun of it but do you realise that it's has a wounderfull meaning in the picture and people would said i know it's a head but where is your nose and mouth? it's actuly there.

YOU JUST DIN SEE IT.

No comments: