Monday, June 02, 2008

What you want to know?

Uncles i'm very happy going out with you guys but, sometime i'm not into that kind of situation so please understand.they fetch me out and have a happy hour drink near by uncle jimmy house , i was wounder why they looking for me so urgent.. until i found out something is not right,it's not a bad and it's not a good thing aiks dowant said that it's PNC stuff ... all i can said is why want blame other peoples when you doens know your self that well and you keep said that you know your self well fine i dowant argue, uncle ben i really cannot tahan that guy talk sometime, but lucky it's not my case it's his personal things , early i told you all no one believe me aiks just sometimes want to listen or not up to you guys.

uncle ben fetch me on the afternoon but auntie was not there so i din ask uncle ben about that , then went to uncle jimmy house and went out for beer wow guess what i saw that guy ... neh nvm forget it just drink and sat down and talk.... and talk...
auntie sudelly came in i was shocked uncle ben did promiss me he bring auntie come haha he did that @@ but .... auntie leave very early i din ask why go so early...
then talk talk talk ..... so long and so manny jag @@. they send me home and i went out with my friends again for tea.

i'm happy because ben came and fetch me , and i can see your wife and talk to her when i hear the things that i dowant to hear from that guy, Uncle ben you give me a promiss you bring her out yes you did it, but in my case i can't do that i'm very sorry due to i'm still on the string and yet you should understand.

DON'T BLAME PEOPLE PLEASE....
if you don't know what's going on why not ask, i just want to shoot that uncle ben stoped me, lucky you next time you won't be that lucky. sometimes i smile doens't mean i'm happy, some people just see what they see (it's the truth).

Uncle ben just want me to be happy since he ask me about the two girl things... well i guess it's better they found someone so i'm would not struggle in middle.well i told him what actuly happend but i did not tell to my close friends because they won't understand what is that ... what is means... so they would think other things.
after telling uncle ben that, he pull me to another tabble and sat down he ask me manny question and tell me alot of stuff.I'm suprize that he worry about me i though he was worry about his share and his business only ...he understand me well so i just tell him what happend , aiks for my close friends i told them they would just said i'm a playboy or what shyit so i don't manage to tell them 100%, sometime my friends they think they really know me well when i ask what colour i like, how manny number i have and how much i spend on mcdonlads they would just ar ar ar erm .....
answer are everywhere and all are not the correct one.sometimes i just talk to older people because they understand why this could happend and why i did that, but some older friends of mine they still in the level of thier own, i would not tell them because they make me feel, what they said and what they do are diffrent, one of mine older friends said sam don't do that again, ok i stop shoot around , but you keep continew what the hell is going on , don't use your age and talk to me i don't fucking like that ... and if you don't know how to respect me yet don't talk to me , you think you sudelly pop in FAUL words is funny? the most i hate was when they need the fucking help they could just call me help help i need help , when i'm not helping they give me funny expresion , wahh i own you guys? sometimes i wish to turn all things off i'm sick of helping and chating with those people who want to talk like that ....just sad if we were close enought i think we should have more respect to each other , does it means if we are close enought we can talk rude and i can simply open your drawer and see for your secrets? if that happend i guess i dowant to be that close i would just keep a distance , and i still get my respect back.

Uncle ben if next time i get a suprize call from you i know what it means,can i preten not to pick up?if you doens't see me on9 at the moment don't worry. i'm ok and i'm very healthy.

No comments: