Friday, July 18, 2008

long long time ago !!!!!

I have a  frineds name call Benson , i use to called him Ben aka Uncle ben, he's a cool middle age guys that have married but no kids , he told me that about life , i really appreciate and he told me something that i disagree since last last time ago but today is a answer for me to said i'm wrong,well what you know i arrange my timetabble for next week going down actuly but it seem some urgent so i need go met auntie have no idea , i ask Ben he said he don't know , so ask me go down and talk to auntie , aiks i have to go. todays he told me that and he is going down with me so i guess is ok "I THOUGH IS FRIDAY AFTERNOON GO" HE SAID NOW WTF ... ok lo go home pack.. then go go go haha go outstation loooo.... haha reach here de then i blog.

Uncle ben find me around 12 i guess have a talk and chat ..., so happy to see him but got scold hahahe said "sui chai mising arr i called tai find you he got call you or sms u mo?" i told him got ... den ask why mia ... i said because you la call me work with you ... i don't want! reason i scare i need to follow up ... he said arr ok la ok la can follow me go down muar? i said can la go how many days?he said few days lo.. erm i said ok ok lo he said i thought you go assignment ? i told him i finish de  and you are so lucky since my pet brother don't know can go melacca anot so i rearrange my timetable and i got free time on this few days ... woo so glad can go down muar can meet up the gang..can see Dai Lou  Sai Lou haha X D i'm save at muar no need care, am i'm glad to go down there because my dream car haha can test drive .. Dai lou sure borrow me 1 X D soo thumb ups!!!! the last time i drive that car was 6 or 7 months ago X D... need meet him soon because they need to talk about something so i follow along hehe. I guess when they talk Sai Lou will bring me tour tour... test drive haha .

Just i finish pack my bag Uncle Ben give me MONEY  to use i ask why give me so much... he said give you use because he said i poor this few week , Woi i admin that i poor last few week la .i said don'y want and he scold me again, i said you have no intenction to scold me what Y.Y me don't want la , he said TAKE IF YOU TREAT ME AS YOUR UNCLE. Ok la OK La Y.Y take la take la.den uncle Ben told me the plan de reach here morning then sleep 1st tomorrow afternoon only go do the things...Uncle Ben bring 2 Laptop.. like serious he call me keep one of this laptop in my backpack incase something happend... so on the way i transfer all the file into my hdd and thumbs drive ... before somethings happend...no1der look for me so urgent ... i think he need to show Dai Lou for that ... don't know leh macam funny .... i macam naik kereta .. he said don't transfer those file on house pc because got internet not save ... i was thinking who so free want to tab you computer leh ... he said play safe can anot !!can is can la why made until yor i don't know how to said...i think again yerr macam cabut diri geh ... like those illegal things but it's not haha.

Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this empty before
And if I ever need someone to come along,
Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong?
We are all rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on coming and we can't escape
But if we ever get lost on our way
The waves would guide you through another day
Far away, I'm breathing, as if I were transparent
It would seem I was in the dark, but I was only blindfolded
I give a prayer as I wait for the new day
Shining vividly up to the edge of that sea
Maybe they just don't give a damn
But if I ever need someone to come along
I know you would follow me, and keep me strong
People's hearts change and sneak away from them
The moon in its new cycle leads the boats again
And every time I see your face
The ocean heaves up to my heart
You make me wanna strain at the oars, and soon
I can see the shore
Oh, I can see the shore
When will I see the shore?
I want you to know who I really am
I never thought I'd feel this way towards you
And if you ever need someone to come along,
I will follow you, and keep you strong
And still the journey continues on quiet days as well
The moon in its new cycle shines on the boats again
I give a prayer as I wait for the new day
Shining vividly up to the edge of that sea
And every time I see your face
The ocean heaves up to my heart
You make me wanna strain at the oars, and soon
I can see the shore
We are rowing the boat of fate, but the waves keep attacking us
But isn't that still a wonderful journey? Aren't any of them a wonderful journey?

I met somebody funy and i know it's time to remain silent i did not escape from the argument but i did follow him to maur , the feeling are out of sudden,well i finish my assignment today but it seem fine to me ,i have a strong frinedships with my friends and we all argue before but it get better after that , there is a guy told me that sam don't talk bullshit if really good friends you will not have argument , i ask why would you think that ? he said if a real friendship and undestanding each other will have tolerate and will not have problems while talking.then i ask if you said like that means this kind of people hard to find? he said yes, and one other friends said NO if that is a girl ! FUCK YOU it's a no weh some girls just want to agree what you said and they know it's wrong , I ask huh why said that? he told us that last time there was a girl trying to get a better life and she started to act stupid at first and actuly he get the infomation of person that he want to get into .. i said where got such people ohh .. he said got  just you don't know those girl will said something like things you like but you don't feel it ... HA how do they do it? he said if you want to know look around your uncles la you also not don't know thier lifestyle ... i guess he correct and the other guy was diam diam ... he saidwhen you notice it's too late idle you get married or maybe you have a child when you notice it's too late. I said erm somehow it makes sence ... He said sei chai last time you also see before la you go club that time open bottle paid bill that time you got chick come near anot ? those chick i told you they always at the club one just you don't know when they know a time they will use diffrent kinda of style to get near you.....ok la i keep quiet ok i really don't know about this but i know it makes sence when he told me... the club or pub really got those people waiting and looking around . NO COMMENT this is one of the days went out Tea with old junks X D.

a solid friendship got argument ?
a friendship doens't have argument is perfect?
agree what your friends said will make them more happy?
a things that you told them they won't agree will it cause realationship problem?
a silent remain and it's going to start
i think i give my self sometimes to understand
they failed to understand because they want to hear what they want to hear
i just notice that and i think it's true.

I have no idea god gave life 
life and meant to be hi and low
the bibble said if you can't hold on let it go
if you can't that is a things that you need to appreciate
i believe the bibble said
it's a normal things
why would you want to care
if there is a things you would want to care why not care about yourself
yourself is in danger
mind drop by and save your self....

So sorry my dear this few days i really buzy and sorry i did not reply you on msn or sms i'm very sorry Y.Y my bad forgive me ya X D

No comments: