Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Can you guys don't feel what you feel? can you all please ask?

Today morning wake up i try to settle down all my things ... i need to come out with a new timetabble due to last week cancel and so goes this week...actuly this week timetabble was after tuesday class pass up the assignment then go home pack bag and go to penang , den reach penang must call uncle ong 1st call him fetch me to sister there wuhaha ...then planed to have dinner with his family ,.. then here goes my holidays at penang ... as i plan , all my friends was asking me why i want to go to penang ... i want to tell sometimes but rather keep it because telling too much were over act.. when i plan all my timetabble and stuff ... then went out to tea with friends and for my lunch . then back home and force to jump and run , suprize that my leg doens't have any pain ,i think this is no wasted while i keep traning and force my self to run, my dad said to me that i'm stupid and the only people that support me are close friends , they give me the answer was when you stop execirce your leg will goes more weak and many things could happend... last time i don't believe this and i thoght was a bull shit but when the incident happend few month ago i started to notice and not to giving up...well back after a long run around my area i went back home , bath and get my dinner then went to rest awhile .... and dad came home he told somethings that i always hate to hear... but i must keep quite ... he said tomorrow need go to sunway shogun to had the company dinner ... aiyooo ... spoil my plan ... can't cancel his one ... aiks .. so need to call up to uncle and tell him i can't attent at the moment and i have no mood to go penang ... so i rather wait next week ... but next week mum and dad are not in so i guess postphone again ...so means = no need go ... then mengz called ... cancel !!! fulamak !!! all cancel ... this time the timetabble is the worst ever !!!!
and you know what happend i get a news from clubs said that brian was hit by a lorry > this is what barca told me >

For your informations that our buddy Brian admited to Glenn Eagle Hospital at Jalan Ampang yesterday evening(should be around 7-8pm).He was been hit by a lorry while he riding his motorcycle.As Brian called me around 12am while i was tt with Candy and Scar at Wangsa Maju.He told me 1 of his shoulder bone is breaked and i think he need to do surgery.So i think we should organise pay a visit to our bro Brian that was suffering in the hospital.

the day that full of suprize ...

Sometimes i learn from people ,
and people said that they learn from me,
and when then said they will said where got,
i also lazy said ,
you all said i action,
ok if i'm ,
why that everytime i call you guys for tea also can't make it?
and this is the first time i cancel the things you said i action,
i been calling and calling you guys but always no ,
when you all call when did i said no expect this time?
if you said you learn from me and give me that kind of facial espression,
i think better i get off since i'm a disturbing you,
You guys need me that time will try msn or called me,
i need you guys that time msn or called also no reply,
and everytime you guys msg me sure got some problem to ask me,
i ask you all that time you all said i disturbing you,
ok now i seldom on msn and you guys said that i block you all come on,
if you care about hotmail why not you ask ?
you guys always think your way ,
there are no reason to do that it's so childish ,
if you said that why not you delete the email that is blocking you?
and stop asking me that why i'm not online,
if you got heart send me a sms or called to ask,
why would you all want to think what yourself is think?
this is so selfish this is not learn from me ,
i did not do that .

THINK if i'm action , then why would you still want to talk to me
THINK do i really do that before?
THINK do you do that before or you just forget?
THINK if i'm that so rather less keep the friendship cold.
better than i hear those sharp words from you guys...




No comments: