Monday, August 18, 2008

My last week and it's my expose


The night life when i was in penang

This is taken when i was in penang









This is what i drink in the morning


it's not what you think


 
Random

This is what i won at the a contest


gurl see i told you , YOU STEAL MY DOLL !!!!

My dog and i taken a picture pass week

My dog was not in the mood of taking picture because i did not let him go pee outside
so he kinda sad Y.Y haha so bad la me after 2 oc midnight i only let it go VV


My new sim card for private use


One of the boss upgrade my line thanks you very much 
guess what do you think i got a new phone?
haha who's knows anyway....
no more prepaid said Bye Bye


My sofa bed 


This is a bed that i sleep most of the time 
but sometimes got visitor come i have to sleep other sofa
i'm not sleeping on my bed because it's hot and it's kinda lazy to climb down
my bed was a D-deck bed my father plan for me is lower deck if for my computer
but i'm out of space so ... i shifted to outside.... more space more relax
GOT AIR CON OHHH X D BUT AFTER I SLEEP LIOW MUM OR DAD CLOSE IT
SAD SO MOST OF THE TIME I'M BLOWING FANS HAHA

My new graffiti project on my back streets


This is what i bought for my project
i wanted to spray green and have orange eyes brown is for the 
shadown or outline but haven got any idea of the still working on it
maybe going for Black and White concept i think it's kinda a cool.

This is a book given , when i was in secondary  top student
 



My cert i have been to rakan muda program

I been there for few time but manage to get once with cert and it haven printed my name
because that time was rushing back to home for family dinner... sad hope one day 
i free i print my name on it , it's 100% mine X D nor a fake one


This is the cert i recieve when i got the book


those days i was quite hardwroking until i recieve this 
start study and understand....

My first year and major year assignment and brief
 

some of the design

RATIONAL


CONCEPT


Mind- Maps


RESEACH


SKETCH


My sketch for one of the assignment














final piece


Me and my group done the last minute assignment and it worth a perfection marks

we have the most argument on this assginment and we are the
most reconize group and high score and good presenter like me
we call it "monamanson" also known as the 3M
Matrix, Marylin Manson and Monolisa
and this is the time i manage to flame all the groups 
we are the last group to present
when othe group was finish present we keep ask question
the plan was made the whole class angry about us and 
our plans works ... 
thanks for those question because the group of people doens't ask question
to make them ask you need to bring them down 
this is the most sucess planning of overall
thumbs ups!!!!

Picture about my backups

This is what i'm having , i invest money on this kind of stuff incase black outs
my computer will never dies ,it will when the lighting stricked no comment about that
....

Those days when i'm freelancing

This is what i use and how i spend my money for my past years

My judge ball i play it all the time

Do you believe that i play this 3 balls for 1 year and i'm still stupid of doing judge on it
FAILED NO COMMENT HAHA

My computers space

as you can see here i have anot of wiring here due to i have no space to land my stuff
I land it on the floor to have a good space,i my self love computer so when you see my
computer got weird things don't ask it's a good machine 
this machine doens't over heat at all i'm been try on 1 month 
the result is good , not rising and not droping just stable.


This are my expose ... for all this years...


My week was buzy working actuly ... sometime Urgent and i need go back and do those and tell them kinda a sad la but aiks , if not he giving me those nice parts i would not work for it.... it's a good exchange also not giving me money but giving me computer parts how attractive is that ...
lucky i'm still on holidays , i still can go back and tell storys and drink tea haha .If not i'm in deep shit ... no comment.

last week i keep searching for friends to tea with
They said samson acting weird wor ... ok fine i admin it la kinda strange also , you all know what i always want to talk , because when i was in study mood you can never see me talking that much so appreciate this time and have all the fun time !!! haha , actuly they said i'm crazy ... i'm actuly paid a sum of money go to talk to people ,as in like i went to penang i actuly go there find those uncle and talk haha you know i can talk whole day long with uncles happy weh , you know when you find someone that you can talk in a group it's a great things , not just all the time serious , but jokes are always on , even we can laught until pain... my sister told me don't lah make people happy until pain you how old they how old , aiks i wish there were young enought to handle haha but nvm la , at least i get to talk to people what .. i know many things ... 

Forum gathering ....
CHEY YOU ALL SO BAD LA PEOPLE 21year old birthday leh give face la abit ....aiks sad i tog many forumer going all, when i reach there all sms to me and said can't make it ... wtf !!! you guys own me one haha , they said re-celebrate with him on comming tuesdays because it's not the actul days so ok i forgive you all haha jenhuang said belanjar me tea on tuesdays so see lo ...also lucky that i did not drive wira go ... that car actuly dies ... my mum drove to somebody house and it dies at people gate ... then father friends come and toll the car back to house and it's midnight ... so no hope saturday night sumore ... 2morrow sunday ... aiks need wait till monday lo see can heal anot the uncle said monday only can help the car because no worker in the workshop... 

Uncle Tan lorry killed somebody
last years dad friends was shifting office at penang , some one come out and said Uncle Tan lorry actuly killed someone on last years about 14 months ago ... wah lau so long liow ... only come out and said and they said it's the lorry driver hit and run ... no comment now waiting for news.. hope it's was a mistake.dad also kinda a stress on this news...maybe people pull a trap in to the good hands... who knows...A N W A R IS G A Y what it's true?hope it's not true...

Saturday afternoon ....
Before saturday night i actuly called wei chern for tea then he was asking aiyee me and you arr boring macam ... then i said ok lo see who live nearby then call lo .. mumyong (X) mumhong(X)
wingwah (X) kaiyee (X) .. then he said want go eat ice cream ....go to center point then he said arrr don't want eat ice cream la where to go arr? then i said go my place there la ... he said good idea wor then went to ss3 syed .. later ... he said again wei boring la what to do ... around 4 oc in the morning i said no need think we go home 2morrow we go lunch ok? actuly he's on converstaion with kaiyee also talk about lunch things so actuly i nothing do so confirm with him lo early morning 11 oc waked up stupid dog jump on my soft asking for trouble ... he want go poo poo... aiyeee sad la wake me up my mum 4get to open the door for it ...then called weichern confirm what time ... he said 1 oc la then 1 oc i wake up i quickly go bath i tog he comming on the way then 1 30 i call again he said cham lo no car how how how arr you wait arr my mum comming back soon ... oh okie then wait lo wait ha wait ha aiks sien la i go polish car la .....polish until 3 oc he called wei i comming ... then i went to bath again hot weh .... then 30 min later i call again wah ur ldp from where eh he said wei BIG PROBLEM LDP GOT ACCIDENT ...HA... ok lo i wait lo what to do ... haha then 3 45 reach my house ... then go to wingwah there 4oc sharp reach kaiyee there about 20 min ...he called that lunch !!!! but lucky i went for lunch when i waiting him ...then he said tea lo yam cha lo .... go to ONEU lo walk walk see see lo go play arcade lo.....so called lunch !!!

SUNDAY ARRRR 
Need to go "BAI BAI" my grandmother arrrr ....aiyee you know arr i cannot tahan the smoke 1 la ... go there flu !!! lucky my guma call me sit a side haha, i put some"HIONG" then i go under tree there because they having the BOAT SENDING THINGS ... so need to wait until 4oc aiyee
then dad drove us to kajang ... EAT SATAY wor .. sad things my dad lock me inside car because i was asleep my guma and daipak laugh i said aiks sad liow see i told you all i accident born 1 what my dad laught and said no la i hear all closing door liow ma so i tog you were down ... NO COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha jokinng with him la he also ok my mum just lalalalala pretening nothing happend haha not sad la just joking haha every were laughing .... maybe it's true aiks but nevermind ba it's alredy a fact haha .after hours of waiting ... satay came ... sad waited so long ... sien ... talk too much no water drink DIE SOON haha... then dad drove to another place for dinner ..EEEE 6 oc only leh ... around that area eat normal things la ... fish , meat , sayur those la ... then send daipa home and go home .... guma car was at out house so reach home around ... 7 dirty lo ....den i went to bath ... 9 oc barca msg me called me for dinner ..oh okie ...he told me 11 something got ball see so he said 11 something only go ... i go slacking for few hours and went out to meet him...kinda nice guys la someone really can talk all day long maybe just abit diffrent .. haha but's it's ok as long i can talk , he can entertain it's kinda a happy liow.
then went home SS3 went to worms ... SIMON was there haha then went to tea till very late .....

No comments: