Monday, August 11, 2008

Pass week X D

Aiks working at Uncle Ben there is tired..., last month uncle ben were offer me to help him work on this a week, not much reason why he just want me to help him because i always tell him where is going wrong how would people thinking , well you done a good planning uncle ben you know i sure will accept that offer ... last month went out tea with him . he was offering me a sum of money and a phone, but i rejected i feel that phone for me is useless , i got my pda , i can check online also no need to buy me another phone, then later on i talk to him on the phone he ask me about my fee for next sem , and i was stressing for that ..then uncle ben quickly change the offer to something that i can't rejected him , he giving me a sponcer of 1 Asus mother board and 1 Asus Graphic card, for the week i help him to work .. i can't find ways to reject and this time the job works is more easy but more time ... no need go outstation but need to stay quite sometime in office to do some paper works and sale analysis , my whole week was a tired week , it was like wake up > work > eat > count> happy hours> tea> sleep > and all over again and again.

TAI DELAY ME !!!!
one night tai can't finish his work ask me to help him and he need to show to uncle jimmy by tomorrow morning so aiks help him den , wah lau tai next time you better arrange the file 1st leh
little brother here very tired leh , arrange also time leh... you work longer then me you should know which way is faster what... why want to make a mess , you must not having a timetabble ...
don't tell me no time leh , you can arrange your timetabble when you having happy hours leh.NO comment ... now you owe me 1 wuahahahah.

The days we went to the curve for dinner
wao @@ 10 something reach there , i was thinking what on earth this time got things to eat wor...uncle bring us go eat i Italian restaurants , uncle jimmy tai and me 4 people .. talking crap on the tabble , i have no idea what to call so wait uncles called.. uncle ben this time so pandai no ask me want eat what haha so i no need think , very funny leh they come with breads and dips with olive oil + viniger ... wow but taste 1derfull...those food on tabble i also don't know what is that ... eat only la haha. later on went to some bar for happy hours.... UNCLES LIFE !!!! 

Serious tired saturday was my half rest days, i came back at 1oc haven get lunch , later then pet bro called for help , he can't find the shop... was planning to get a nap , but he called so help. later on i call zhengkai for tea+ lunch it's his birthdays so gona make this diam diam haha , no present for you la zhengkai but take you out tea can la. Night time went to tbun look for on9 games friends due to 9 something got car gathering so , pass by meet old friends, wei chen called sudelly wow ask me where am i and ask me for tea , ok fine 8 oc he reach here and i said bye bye to my friends in the cafe then heading to the curve .. i though he said tea , siong chey he want to buy pants... ha !!! jar 2 no comment then 9 something he send me back to aman suria here to get my car, then he follow me to the car club also , wei chern arr you very slow la like that also can miss us ...no comment lo tea until 1 something all chiao liow then went LDP for tour haha ... then go home sleep .............................. nth much for sunday go cafe play for awhile then go dinner and tea with poan st and Ndrew then went home sleep .. 2morrow is a another working days....
counting down for 2 more days !!!!... yeah....

I learns something cool Uncle Ivan thought me
IF           A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
THEN    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

let's see  for this "LOVE" "FAMILY" "WOMEN" "MONEY" "HARDWORK"  and what else you can think of?
let me tell you LOVE is only 12+15+22+5 = 54%
                          FAMILY is only 6+1+13+9+12+25 = 66%
                          WOMEN is only 20+15+13+5+1+14 = 67%
                          MONEY is only 13+15+14+7+25 = 74%
                          HARDWORK is only 8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

ermm What makes 100%?
do you really want to know what in life really makes 100%?
let me tell you this ....
A+1
T+20
T+20
I+9
T+20
U+21
D+4
E+5
Total? what thats?
it's attitude , it worth 100%
count it yourself if you don't believe .                          

No comments: