Wednesday, August 27, 2008

i'm not the best but at least i'm not that bad....

Why people take it so serious when it's a joke? I really have no idea why , the last time you know me were years ago ... you said you know me well ? or maybe that is just a pulling relationship?i'm starting to understand  , and i'm just feel that my helps to everyone are fair , i been helping around so much people yet friends.I'm not trying to be somebody, what makes you thinks that is what you wish to be, yet don't apply it on me i'm not.Things just happend like that ... the few days ago i went out and think again and again... what's made life?life means? i'm so bored yet there are no one to accompany me , i wish somebody could talk to me whole day long but , it's not posible to happen...


I'M NOT THAT BEST BUT AT LEAST I"M NOT THAT BAD
Yes , i wrote down this statement  last few weeks ago , many people ask me about it and some said  that i'm worst then bad. so how far can this sentance go?

DT conversations
aiks sam i'm worst then bad...I'm so unprofessional ...
 huh what happend?
today i  take a half day leave, for interview other party time works project.
 Oo then what makes you said that?
i'm so stupid , i push the interview aways.
 OO huh then why you take leaves?
my mistake i should not push that interview.... aiks.....
 wao how you push?
i went into the room and i tell them i  got few more project on hand.
 ha then ? actuly what's the point? interview?
i should not said that , i should see the project 1st then only push it always they tog i'm a freelancer , but i'm not i'm a worker .
 then ?
i should look at the project 1st if  a bit wasted of time i guess i can let it go.
 Oo why don't you  have that sence  at that moment?
ahlah don't want to said la sad liow.
 haha bro you know what everyone made mistake...
yup, but i scare this affect my future line...
 ermm that i can't help haha.
DT msg me about this.and also share some infomation with me . he give me some advice about study and tell me do well in the school time and make great works to show your future boss impress them with your skill and much more .thanks alot dude .

Still are people strugging about my tittle.. 
well somehow i'm still confuse to tell people about this but nevermind, this will give me an answer when time comes, i do believe sometimes we know our self good , but when we compare with other this tittle were always useful.

last week went out with wei chern and wing wah, went out for movie , 1st day we went to watch Wall E and the next night we watch Death Race  nice movie haha .. and chilling night you know what that wei chern so cheap weh .. drive so fast go home , he did not wait us ... aiks 2 cars going to oneu. wing wah and i went to play that game haha we reach stage 4 then kong ... aiks sad can't finish that game weh.. so fun it's all about teamworks.

MAYBE IT'S TIME TO FORGET ABOUT DRIVING
i figuring driving nowadays were so expensive... not feeling to drive a car nowadays kinda wasted money , aiks dad this few weeks come back late i guess he's rushing on someone project. but it seem i'm so stupid ... i should work for money should not work for item... but it's hard for uncle ben to do that , because i'm working for few weeks only , so have to accept the fact....

MY PHONE WERE DEAD!!!
guess what my phone kong ... it dies Y.Y have no phone to use ..figuring to get a new phone but i'm still saving money for it so i guess i find a old model 2nd hand phone to use 1st... i'm thinking getting a w960i or htc diamond... price range  3 more month for w960i  and for htc need another few weeks to get that . X D



No comments: