Thursday, May 15, 2008

3.21

i don't know what happend but,
i believe that some things are meant too be,
and that you'll make a better me,
everyday i love you more and more.

i never thought that dreams come true,
but you showed me that they do.

i believe that destiny is out of control,
and i'll never live until you've loved,
with my heart and soul,

you and me
we're a miracle
meant to be and
nothing can change it
moutains move and oceans part
when they arestanding in our way
angels stand watching over us
while heaven shine upon us everyday

all my life i felt so incomplete
but you touched my sould
with your love so sweet...

there is a moutain and forest
i'm middle of the forest and
i'm in the moutain angles
send me a message said that
you be around me but i keep
walking until i believe that
dreams come true, and i met you
you melt my heart and my souls
after meeting you my faith change
i'm diffrent and i'm heading the
dirrection to you , you meants
somethings to me but you doens't
meants nothing to me.

i'm worry for the whole day
and i'm pranking with people
around me.

i'm too sensentive too this
but why don't you hit me a reply?
if we would end why don't you
tell me here or just call me
i'm waiting there.

The song were right
all my life were wrong
but sudelly things went right.
i really believe that.

Let me know what is going on
if we just can't slove this
less get back to the old days.
i will let it go as easy as i could.

No comments: