Monday, May 26, 2008

i'm beign too tired

sunday it's actuly a family day?
it's a day with joy and things to share with family?
it's a day that you can see them a very long time?
or maybe that was what i'm not having.
a voice wake me up,
and they just give me some cash,
yet the left ,
i'm sad and i was hoping to going out for a dinner of what else,
they just change,
they have more important things to do,
that was a day someone was asking me,
*sam normally how do you get your dinner , with your family.
i'm very obsess about that, yet he just ask.i told him with a sob heart and i keep my tears
*but i'm not like you i have the most day dinner with my family.
things just getting me around, i can't take it by the way i just walk away.it's was lucky that my tear fall off after someone show ups.

i just can't take it,
for the last time ,
i never think of it,
not even thier smile,
thier face or what else,
but all i know is money,
i would just show up when i need them,
but i did realize that,
i'm over do that,
that why i made a change,
they can't make the change,
and now i understand,
he were right,
why does they want to do that,
it's to get more for you,
it's you,
all in my life untile now i realize that,
things are just like that,
as simple as that,
but how manny people out there they know,
it's a sum........

I sleep too early i've no idea,
Just too early,
maybe my body has signal to me,
and i need to recover it back.

early in the morning ,
things goes so slow i have no idea,
it's monday?
it's later i got class?
hell yeah i guess it's true,
doing those art piece with joy,
went to college,
ops it's 5.30 time to go back,
things are just similar ,
aiks......

look at the sky it slowly turn dark,
but what am i doing there?
doing nothing i guess,
slacking for the few damn hours,
woot then sound became slient,
guess it's another day pass....

No comments: