Friday, May 30, 2008

tired ....low power

11 oc to 12 oc was my class after that ... faster start our work... then do do do until 8oc went out with Edmondson he played his bowling while i with Justin went to arcade and have some fun.went to asia cafe to have my dinner reach home 12 oc bath then sleep...(actuly i met a girl at arcard and i her number X D don't angry ya it's just my culture to making friends.)

one tired day until she sms me I'm still sleeping,just too tired... i has no voice to talk i'm very quite after 11 oc , it's another kind of feeling how long i 've miss this feeling ...


I'm sorry i din reply your msg
but if you see this please forgive me,
I'm tired , but i guess i will msg you in the morning,
please understand OK.

i did not talk much yesterday,
my bottle were empty,
i have no more energy,
but never mind I've try.

"There's not another girl that could satisfy my needs."
thank you for letting me knowing you,
and the msg you send me ill keep it.
don't bump my life with suprize.

No comments: