Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A chilling tuesdays

i was dreaming,the dreams about the hidden secret about that, guess what i see , i see them in my gallery but it's too late amd i doing the correct things?

******** DREAMING ...... continew, it happend like i was at that situation, sad down obsess erm but why things dream 2 time in same time but diffrent action...that is what just happend...i was middle of the selection (SHIT SELLECTION) haha don't worry this time i choose to not to choose that why i give up all.....things linked to this i found that soul in my house it's was an eye ball that i never notice that, it's right under my fucking bed,
that things could probly talk and it's waiting for die.. that things doens't bring goods to us so i was wanted to kill this monster, my mum was stoping me he told me much things...
about that.. then i just told her it's no longer use here so let me destroy it...
she let me go and i just kill it ... and i was send to a place ... weird things just weird
i can't see but i can hear the tick of the clock, i can't see a things den .... a voice told me it's your time sam, i'll send you there...sudelly a beep of sound wake me up at the same time that clock ticking just stop ...damn what is it suppot to mean?
i've no idea that why just a dream i guess..


I wake up at 9oc , bath and rushed to school 9 30 class, i though i was late i reach school around 945 lecturer haven came... lucky me i escape... went to a quite boring but intresting class,end at 12 30 went to Face To Face to had out lunch there, great food and good serving, after lucnh went to class at 1 30 ... next class is 2oc was thinking who could that be , our first class on our 3rd week.aiks no comment eh.he's a good talker as in his age , suprize he just 27yo class end at 4 went home ....reaching home about 4 30
was chating with him and her .. look at the stupid sky it's turned black again i feel it
the pain was sudelly appearl... just as i thought about that, i went out for pasar malam walk at 5 something (planing to go cyber cafe) but i'm thinking if i go what to do?
neh so just walk around and buy some stuff went home to eat, about an hours i been walking around pasar malam that make my leg abit ok the pain was not there but still pain , the right leg ok now come the left leg ... aiks never mind went home and eat most of the food i bought ... then i watch cartoon less then 10 min i fall asleep on the sofa. about 9 30
she sms me and have a chat between the time 9 30 to 10 i was in the toilet doing my things haha. i leave her alone den .and he sms me so i waiting for him to come ...went out for a drink den back home around 12 ... i going out with uncle they all , they just called me...
went out with them talk around and not much things i guess.. then went home .


It's good to have pain,
but it's bad to have the memory,
the picture keep showing how it happend,
and i can't even think of that ...

sometime things do come in a pack,
what makes me said that ,
it's beacause i'm having all things crashed in one day,
yet people are not going to believe that ,
if so so they believe ,
i'm happy with that,
somtime things just come they just fucking come,
i have no idea it's like a movie screen,
but hell yeah it's a fucking life,
and it's just happend....
what they said ?
fake .... making storys
the best things that i never share with them,
it's waste of time,
but it's better i text it out,
so things could let me feel better,
but not you all,
it's for my self.

No comments: