Friday, May 09, 2008

something that i like X D

ermm i really like this

~~~

Isn't it a gamble
Layin' your heart out on the floor
Nothin' short of a miracle
When you find the one you're looking for
It's another kind of trouble trying to hang on to who you are
When all you wanna do is lose yourself in someone else's arms
Isn't it a wonder that we got this far

Some people aren't lucky like us
Some people they just give up
When the hard times fall
The thrill of it all is gone
Leaves you in a cloud of dust
It's sad to think that some won't find it
And others won't recognize it even when it comes
We're all at the mercy of the will of love
Some people yeah
Some people aren't lucky like us

Two lonely souls that just stumbled into fate
Look how much we've been given babe
In spite of all of our mistakes
And I will never forget
I've been blessed with the gift of lovin' you
And when the going aint easy babe
A little faith will pull us through
Thank God we have eachother we can hang onto

Some people aren't lucky like us
Some people they just give up
When the hard times fall
The thrill of it all is gone
Leaves you in a cloud of dust
It's sad to think that some won't find it
And others won't recognize it even when it comes
We're all at the mercy of the will of love
Some people yeah
Some people aren't lucky like us

To have someone you can laugh with
Someone you can cry with
Tell all your secrets to
To have someone who won't judge you
Someone who just loves you
No matter what, they stand beside you

Some people aren't lucky like us
Some people they just give up
When the hard times fall
The thrill of it all is gone
Leaves you in a cloud of dust
It's sad to think that some never gonna find it
And others won't recognize it even when it comes
We're all at the mercy of the will of love
Some people yeah

Some people aren't lucky like us

___________________________________________


About month ago i just got a pet brother..
knowing him around 2 years almost, sometime he's something else
but somethime no...after getting a pet brother you know what happend
manny things happend, he took me to melacca for a trip.
then we came back and he go again yet he called me go with him , hell yeah
went for the 2nd time and meet up his girlfriend,it's just full of fun and enjoyment,
thanks for bring me to this trips haha , the thirth time he also bring me go to melacca this time diffrent... we going on night reach there around 10 oc he's a crazy guy driving an areoplane... reach his girlfriends house...actuly he plan to go on the next day but beacause i said since you finish work yet tomorrow is may 1st @@ why don't we go on april 30? he agree that so we went there on april 30.next morning we plan to go to penang for a few days trip there.early morning 6oc we wake up we reach penang town around 11 oc.... has a funny feeling siting on his car, everythings was like so fast. wao ... look at the bright side haha ....we went for a breakfast... then 12 oc we went to my sister place there to get the house key to stay in penang.. sister and ivan was heading back to kl aiks ivan such a working freak...yet my sister also....no comment.

in this few days i have manny happiness in here but .... my body can't resits about that ... have no idea body just get weaker and weaker figuring it's my body geting pull back...sometime feel like dying.... i wrote some cool in here ... just my another blog in my pet brother site.

http://o9s.getforum.org/forum/weblog.php?w=4

i'm very happy to go out with him no idea just happy
since he had some hearing problem, but still
he's is one thing that i'm wrong estimated
there are really have diffrent people, good people i guess
i never see this kind of people in my life, although i think it's just hiding
but no just no , when i go out with him i feel save,
he has alot of topic to talk , and also i love to talk
something that i looking for but things doens't came in 100 %
never mind geting to know someone is an experience,
he would just lecturer me and i would just listen sometime,
he do make me a change , they way i look at people are diffrent now,
i just see wrong people..., he's something that i'm wrong
i thought he would be something else like what i thought but no,
it's diffrent when i get close to know him.

Edmondson if sometime you see what you want you get what you want,
but in the other way , what do you think about it? it's worth?
as today you tell me friends may go and friends come again, i do believe that
but did you notice that if a person have it own life they no longer need friends,
and the other way you just think i'm wrong, yeah maybe , too young to see to far maybe but i feel this in my way, as i ask you before how do you see good in good?
some people just give up to you...why?sometimes it's hard and is tired to repeat
everythings. but nevermind i learn how to talk slow , i found out when i talk slow more and more people would like me to talk beacause i'm talking too fast last time ... i found that is not good same goes to my presentation.


Edmondson, if one days we no longer friends , please please don't forget me,
or maybe i won't .You ask me why i ask about this question... now i should let you know but i did not it's because all my best friends were no longer beside me , they called me out for something such as entertaining ... or maybe just want finding another FISH ...just listen here ok when things happend this way please please remember things that we been trought .... you are worth to know .Don't you know?
you tell me alot of things yet everythings... from internet become a chatter then friends ... going out for tea.... travel togather ... get you my god brother that is worth... everythings you do has a space in my mind just want to thank you . YOU made my way diffrent and happy things just change .


Don't worry ... i have not that much of time to write another things about you
but i hope .. when things gone you know why would a blog is use for... i'm dead in here sometimes beacause of my studies ....maybe my time i reach ,all i have to said is just i'm very happy to get known about you . just that ...THANK YOU...
If one day you never see me on my msn or i din reply you sms trust me i'm save and don't worry be happy, i might have something to do have.

Hope for something , wish for healing
waiting for everything to happend,
i'm just smilling.

No comments: