Thursday, May 15, 2008

Where did you go?

girl i'm siting right here and waiting for your msg.
where did you go?aren't me make you sad?
let me know my dear.

you seem not online , you block me?
sorry what i have done but please let me know where i did wrong.
if you just tell me i would think that much.

i miss you smile girl
i miss everything you said
i miss you in my hand
i miss everything that you mention
i miss the touch you touch me
i miss the tender love from you
i miss the sweet words that make me feel love
i miss your soul
i miss kiss
i just miss you

love is a four letter words don't you believe that?
why aren't you believing in me ...
i never cheat on you since you know me well
but it i did you probly know .

if i would know what happend
i will just tell you that i'm sorry
but if i'm not sorry about that,
arent you still angry about that?
it's week ago you still remember it?
hellow i'm fine here ,walking, talking here
still alive...
i'm not dead yet why do you avoid my msg and calls
did you saw my report? what does it said?
my times is up?you give up me just like that?
would you think i can probly heal?
have you think before?
i'm trying to hold on girl,
i'm struggle from it,
i'm starting to run back,
i'm doing what i can't do
i just do beacause i want you and i miss you

telling you i love you at this moment is not the right time
but if you saw this i hope you let me know what's going on.
i would never know what i did at the past and i'm not a sweet talker.
......

Seriouly missing you,
don't let go,
i probly still have hope.

samson

No comments: