Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Just love it .........

It’s you and me
Movin’ at the speed of light until eternity

Tonight is the night
To join me in the middle of ecstasy
Feel the melody and the rhythm of the music around you

Ima take you there Ima take u there
So don’t be scared
I’m right here baby
We can go anywhere go anywhere

But first
It’s your chance take my hand come with me

It’s like I waited my whole life
For this one night
It’s gonna be me you and the dance floor

Coz we only got one night
Double your pleasure ,double your fun
And dance forever

Feel like we’re on another level
It’s like our love’s intertwined
We can be two rebels
Breakin’ the rules
Me and you
You and I
All you gotta do is watch me watch me
Look what I can do with my feet
Baby, feel the beat in time
If only you could take the front seat Front seat
Just need u to trust me Trust me
Girl .. girl ..girl

It’s a long way down
You’re so high off the ground
Sendin’ for an angel to break me apart

Girl where did you come from?
Got me so undone
Gaze in your eyes
Got me singing

What a beautiful lady
No if ends or maybes
I really listen
My hearts feelin’ amazing
Theres no one else that matters
You Love me
But I won’t let you fall girl

No comments: