Thursday, May 01, 2008

it's the 88 post that i'm mistenken

ermm i 1st i thought that was the the 88 post but end up it's not the 88 it's just the 87 post i was wondering i'm missing something but i have no idea what that. until i log in my account i found out that the 88 post was a wrong post counting so now i continew this post as in .......

starting i'm currently at melacca this moment friends of my always asking me this question sam how does you blog when you are out station, and how the heck you post the things that is pass yet you still post as todays post...manny friends said that my blog was confuse , i was thinking did you update me or you just hope for some picture to see? i'aint shoot anyone but look if a person really care or do a text is good enought X D that what's i was thinking from the start , maybe i'm wrong or maybe people are following trent @@ no idea weh ...

one question do i need to post everydays what i do what just happend?i alredy told i'm unique in here so haha X D i'm diffrent sometimes it's hard to tell when you want to tell this is what reflex to me when i'm in pain but .. after days and days i remember it so i jod it down as in my place to share...

friends of mine ask sam i thog she dumped you? did she?
hoho what makes you think that i'm always been dumped?too soft ?
ah ah no ideaa weh haha as in things will change when you found it someday.

as i mention before friends of my said that the text here are quite long it's sound like wasting time ... i did not force you to see what haha but i'm happy that you came and support here... days by days my blog hit 1k target haha so i'm very happy it's a privited blog and it can hit 1k in 1 1/2 years time.. i did not give much people but some of the people are from western country i have no idea why they come and read as i check my report side there was a 1 UK and 1 canada people visit here.

you are woundering why i know haha until today i dare to said thank you for your support who ever you are @@. what's make you feel here mind give me a feedback ?
 

i want to give to the public for my link but i just dowant too have no idea....
just dowant to give out beacause it's too personal i guess.

~~~~~~~
todays
girl what i want to tell you , i forgot
girl would you mind give me sometime to talk as in let me think for a long time.
girl i hope that i doens't forget it because i really want to show and tell you,
i have no idea how would i forget the things..... just forget

~~~~~~
i'm hurt that one of the moment i remember
you hurt me badly i have no moving power
i just let it be , and i dowant to face it
what just happend, problem make it happend
why would it happend,maybe it's my fault
i don't know why it's my fault , but
if that is really me making the problem
i'm sorry, and you need give a an apologiz
what you have done? you doens't know that
i know what is happening, are you suprize
when i call you up and tell you that,
a lie is a lie there is always lie
don't tell me it's you pet brother or what
i'm not a kid , and i have thinking
you are so cold with love, why do you want it?
find someone to give you some cash to splash?
oh yes you got me , i'm the jelly fish there.
are you happy now? things is spoil when you
make a wrong move ...... just spoil........
.....

No comments: