Saturday, May 10, 2008

Actuly life has manny missunderstood.

If you see my smile again,remember it!
good things doens't last long.

Which realationship were long enought?
there is no at the moment, as i see forever was not what i'm thinking
but how far can i go?there is a limit for me evendo i can it's too hard
it really hard for me to chase it , i'm at the early life now, who knows
what happends ,i said i'm maybe wrong but how manny wrong did i get?
finger are counter-able .

they just ask me something todays..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sam what's comming up plans?

my plans? early plans or future plans?

sam tell me about it all .. would you mind?

my early plans was this sem i need to use it very nice
beacause my timetabble were very free.

like what ? what you want to do?

i'm looking forwards for contest to win some cash,and get training on my Illustrator and Photoshop.

arrrwww icic so how about your future plans?

mine? you sure you want to listen arr?

yes sam tell me...

my future plans was after this 3 years i heading outstattion for working maybe,or i just stay at here for working experience, but i still heading to outstattion for working.

arrrrwww that great plans... so how about your relationships?

you means all my girls friends?

yeah sam how about them?

i'm selfish , if they would just wait me , i still go on with it.

hei what makes you said that?

at this moment getting a girl was a plans killer ....

are you sure?

yes i'm sure then...

so not planning to get 1 girl?or you just like what you told me last time?

huh.. i change my dear...i'm gready but not at relationship anymore.

wao... i see something special in you . who change you ? she must be a lord to you .

for this it's a long story things i went to chruch and temple... i spend whole days there for nothing... that why i change but some of the people do change me as i see into my eye....

owhhh i want to know about the relationship of your when are you going to get one?

at my early 30's that was my best time.

Are you sure ? this doens't seem it's your plans

if that are not then why ask?if i would show you, you just said it's another fake face.

wow.. i din't said that ... but serious you change alot.wounder just wounder who could that be and so meanful to you.

matter or facts people change when they see through things.

you make me laught when you said 30's geting a girl, so how old would she be?

I guess she sure is younger then me, as you know what kind of attitude am i.

wow sound sexy and hot type...

neh i got it , i found out money are around those 2 words.

then ? who could that be?

haha maybe you X D ...

eh that so ain't true .

why ? beacause you read my other blog post you figure it out?

hei how the hell you know everythings and every move?

that is easy... as i told you if i want to know something, i just do some small traps and waiting people to step into it.

Why did you blog write that ? aren't me what you want?

hellow, that time i'm in problem and facing people ...sad thought.

ouch you din tell me.. am i too stupid to walk away?

ermm maybe if you would togather with me i would not change. who know's?

One last question before i leave , are you sure what you are doing are the correct things, do you really fall in love with me last time?

hei that was 2 question.. not fair haha i'm doing the rite things for my self now,and you ask me did i fall in love with you?

ya ya i just want to know that.

do you have time about 5 min?

yes.

ok then i tell you what i saw, i was missing you but , you are having another guy there if i would just jump into it. things would just change...and at that moment
i feel that you and me were playing a fool only , that why i give up this relationship.

owhh, means that middle was a wrong things happend?

huh it's?

Yes yes that was not what you think, you wrote that about the coffee shop things
that was not my boyfriends it was my X school mate...

really, things just change my dear pass is a pass don't worry.

should come over and ask me sam.

haha if i just ask that, today who's the one you calling?

ok i have to go now catch up you later...

arens't you walking away haha X D k ciao...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it's so weired she msg me X D happy thou.
she's cute ,but she's wild i can't take it.
X D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm adjustable now ,
don't worry about me,
i have a plans,
i have change,
things are going fine,
just lack of cash,
and my health.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~














No comments: