Saturday, May 24, 2008

todays

the beep wakes me up,
i look at the clock,
it's 9 oc and it's time,
time to go field trip,

i finally found the answer,
i've share with few person in my life
though of sharing it was hard to accept
but things just done.

The answer that i spoken they just accept me
and i'm very sorry about that , since things
should not go like this let's end it wickly
i was suprize that they accept my answer, and
left me, it's painful , or just memories.

I'm happy now so are they?
i'm happy that i can run abit longer
i'm happy that i can drive the car i never though i can
i'm happy that i having a day out with friends
i'm happy that manny people message about that

But

i'm sorry that i do this sellection
i'm sorry that i din send you sms
i'm sorry that i really can't go on
i'm sorry about that.....

























No comments: