Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just anoter day with it....

The joy that he has ,
the pain that he carry,
the smile that we see,
the voice of his,
his personality are gone,
he just another person.

Sorry that i'm late, things would happend that sudelly.
why ? i have no idea....
just want to forget it.


they were chilling on yesterday night with me,
uncle jimmy haha weird that day , just want to ask him what happend,
but i forget, they chill with me i was very happy, thanks for the time
and moment you all share with me.. but i have to go , i just go sorry
uncles...

moment of me today.... i was awake but it's still pain, i've taken some pain killer ... it's usefull? the days was long... then pain was there,is happy to see what i done in the afternoon but it's sad that i came back home with that .. my left leg angle still pain... just pain.


the days was long but it's not stoping me
i'll go on and walk as far as i could,
but if one days i just stop,
i won't blame anyone beside me,
i would just blame it on me.

after giving up this friendship i feel that pain are around there things are not so happy as i thought, what's wrong ... just woundering what could that be?it been a while to let me think and do things are enought for me .just said good bye and never saw a tear in the eye.walk aways with invisible pain, who know about that leting it go is easy but memorys are still here can't let it go.

*i had enought of helping it's time to let my time to rest, never see a blue in the sky it's changing, earth quake came sudelly.People just want to have a hope why does the sky change? people are so sad tear are around the world how would you see, people never drop a tear by reading it but people drop tear when they saw it.i do believe that beacause i'm passing by the case i saw, things would change after you looking at it , people reading it would just said it's so sad about that but how sad it's the ture? i'm serious tired of helping people around me , sorry to said that...


NOW
i'm tired now ,
i'm waiting just waiting,
waiting for the calls that i waiting,
but it's riging?
does it beep?
it's late...
i still give a hope to that,
why aren't things happend like that.

No comments: