Saturday, May 17, 2008

Uncle ben i was wrong and i hurt my feeling

the morning breeze,
the wind blow and the sunshine,
look at the sky ,
they turn dark,

a sents of smelly ,
a noise of beep ,
a hunger of the thumy,
there is no longer asleep,
therefore i'm just awake.

last night.
i read the book ,
it told me and show,
things that you never think of it,
that is what was it,

guess what i think is what i get,people around me are telling liar.
things that i expected were right, i'm not wrong but i guess now i
know why i have to stand alone and leave them.

firstly i thought i was wrong ,but finally i guess no longer
i've found the answer today.and don't think i'm wrong at the moment.
people just don't want to hurt you feeling sam ,
you choose to stay why go?
i thought i'm wrong , but no i'm no longer wrong.
i told uncle ben about this he said this is just a another hidden secret.
at first i told him that what happend... he seem told me about it are you sure?
and he reply if there is nothing about it why hold on?
at that moment i guess that he's so damn wrong.
and he told me sam listen to me we are human we want what we want they want what they want that why we got the deal and so do they.
2oc i msn uncle ben and i told him this, he said haha guy what kid evendo we adult
tell lie... sam don't worry about that just another hidden secret you found as you tell me before secret were never a secret it's waiting for discovery. i guess what i said is so damn right.I hope i follow my feeling that time.
uncle ben told me manny things once it's start it will never stop until the problem came, i ask uncle ben were you a liar? he told me yes i'm but i ask back why are you telling me those? he said he sam what did you know ? you also been a wild guy since you got that job. i told him that yes i'm... and i really tell him what happend... he just said sam sam do you know what you tell is what we do what you see is what you don't see and it's all from your head. i get scold sudelly.

uncle ben was so caring about me , thanks for the caring uncle ben .... since you are a liar what if one day your grow up child ask? will it still a lie? he reply to me and said liar and never stoping have you see a thief stop stealing when they never get caught? if there were change how manny are they... WOW uncle ben you so into me i guess i've learn and now i know why uncle ben love to read my rubbbish haha people around me said it rubbish and i only found few people keep support me that is uncle ben , got 1 UK and 2 euro country ip they were always here i guess nvm if you really want to make rubbish with me so on i would happy to do that but....

uncle ben said don't judge your wrong sam , in my eye you were never wrong, you help me about the market things it's going so well don't you notice, i giving you the amount of money into you bank is a right answer,you always said you might be wrong but how manny wrong did you done.since i know you so long what make you mistake? it's the relationship?, itzzit the things you let if too easy? or maybe aren't you that careful anymore?

i just give him the answer.
he was shocked to listen to that... and he said sam it's a learning process don't worry it could be anythings, why are we old junks so experience? just because we hit too much naik and we try to pull it out,everythings you do you are so currious but why this time no? why no? did you told me that? i have warned you and give you advice about it. things will never be the same so becareful what you having now , i was wrong on you sam i though you never change? but you show me i'm wrong now!
i said uncle ben things i just letting it go doens't means i have no experience in my brain, thought letting go is was so easy but it's not what you think.uncle ben said you said you are unique , i do belive in you sam but what makes you stop?
i told him i was just woundering what's going on this relationship is a LIE.
i see much people den this 1, i never never ever told someone until i meet uncle ben and mengz it's so obvios and it's really a plam life.

Uncle ben said that sam last time you were a legend but you seem legend become zombie
you never work hard i know that and you work very smart, evendo i know how you earn that kind of money but how do you use? you spend all over girl having relaxing? you have what you have your experience are out of the boundries , so things that i don't know but you know evendo i never try before and i learn what you said when we haven beer talk, don't you which who are you now? arent you going back the same road?
i told you before sam exeprience came from money, what ever it take money is a solution , you told me that sam wake up wake up, your words can bring a person thought but , what about you? dime? washer ? liar? wrote and forget? hellow sam
you were somebody else, i'm so upsad that you said i'm worng but never mind i learn
hidden secret were never a hidden secret.

i stone there and kena bombing like that , Uncle ben it's now how you think and what you think i spend those money on girl because i thought it's was fun? and i was trying to exploring how a women feel about a Enrich guy. guess i have enought of that exeprience, i never fall that badly or stupid i should said, but i did.am i too young to do that? or am i too young to fall?

uncle ben said look at you sam , how much did you earn? which stock did you buy? i trusted you and i follow what you take... and guess what i'm not wrong at you and you are not wrong at your self. but this time please figure out why you make the move?yet why are you doing it? are you bad? huh? leaving me here like your not watching?

I'm here uncle ben just happy to know that but i have finish up the fund, it not what i don't want it's what i choose to be what i want to be...i'm doing that because i thought i was wrong , but i give myself a try and it's really get what i
said before so now i learn.

uncle ben said if you never change you have your dream come true, you evo was just a snap for you. don't you see that? i'm happy that you share your info with me and uncle jimmy, jimmy said you were a liar. but i trust you what did i get , i get a price that i never think before.i'm rich now sam i can support you what you want to do as long not the study.

Uncle ben if i were never change today i will never here and i will never learn.evo was my dream but if the dream too fast to let me get it's what happend when i'm 18 that age spending money around with girl club and all kind of shit... i know you rich but uncle ben let me explain this ok i never think about that to stop my study.

Uncle ben said sam what you told me you stress out, you were in 4 job in 1 class and what you did ,did they paid you?

Uncle ben it's not the money facts i'm having what i have , doing a monitor , class raps , a leader , a head project so do i i'm so proud about it uncle ben,if things never happend we will never know, the things that you said you want to invest i told you not so but it's lucky that you listen to me.

Uncle ben said ya sam see just look at me , what i have is what you give, if you were a liar at that time i probly lose a sum of money , i will inverst to you don't worry and lucky you friends don't know that... who you told me and who's that he's a kind 50% sucess or a failure.

Uncle ben sorry i just down break down .what you have is not what i gave you it's a faith to you and letting me to know you at the bar. that time i was sudelly suprize that i found my self so into those uncle but lucky you and uncle jimmy let me know you guys, i really don't get what are't you letting me know you guy you could probly stop me.

Uncle ben said sam they way you look are not they way you are,first met
we really think you are a liar but when somethings that you told about it we went home and try it's a fucking solutions.did you get what i mean?

finally i got the answer that i never ask ,uncle ben you know what 1st time meet you guys i thought you 2 were fisher but not as i'm ..don't worry i know why i'm worth that sum of money thank you so much uncle ben and uncle jimmy.

Uncle ben sam that amount of money is a small sum why are you so appreciate with that use it ... do you know last time that you you would just said this sum of money 1 week i can finish..what happend now?

Uncle ben i live a poor life and i want things change and i get what i want, for the reason i'm not using that much of money beacause of the FUCKING TALK...i have no idea why i been there and i just paid for fun.

uncle ben said you means that program that you told us?therefore this is somethings that make you really special, you went to those programs and you went to chruch and temple what for? don't answer me i know you will tear down later.i know you not well but at least got sometimes.the last time we meet you we were so unhappy that never see your smile uncle jimmy said it's a fake and a liar smile at the first but things went by you really saw and you help jimmy also , uncle old already why i share with you? you should ask why you share with us at the first place? are you trying to get more info about that? but what we give you is what you already have we are empty data.

i guess uncle ben you were right...things that i ask you guys i already done...those please really make my mind change i have no idea... since pass 6 month i change i feel when i do good things all are into 1 pack they really do come to a pack. that why.i quit that job becaause i dowant what i'm having now i feel my self usless and so unpreditedable.... that why i was confuse about that. i never wrote in text because i found out it's not good to share,that why.

uncle ben said eh sam you really change we can see, we love you so much you know if i were your ladies i will die for you.

So do i ... i change . but that sound gay. and i'm not into it haha.... are you drunked only uncle ben drunk he will shoot me like fire and get all my info to here haha.

Uncle ben haha if i were drunk so what? guess you are pretty smart why do you want to waste your tallent?you always said god give you 4 credits hell man, it's nothing to get a 4 credits to you.. you normally failed because you never try or maybe you try you never work it out. you told me kok wai can spend 2 hours reading the book and score A's for the exam how could he do that , sam you knew that answer .


haha yes i knew i knew but but but things that what you see is not that easy,im happy that using web msn to chat with you ,and i 'm doing a copy of what you said.

oh my stupid stuff ... you thinking what ? want to share with you friend ? do you think they really read ? if there would they could be somebody that want to know more about you, never thinks of that?you said what you said you see what you see and you do what you do so what the left over ?

RUBBISH i guess haha those uk ppl send me emails they really like what i wrote i hope i can have another 1k hit haha hope they spread the blog.Uncle ben you no need sleep arrr haha so late.

Wife not at home i can do men's stuff.

Eureka!!!!!!!!!!! shit weh you still can type so long dud.....

why cannot ok i guess it's my enjoyment time see you soon sam , i have what you change is what you want don't screw up , if you were screw up nevermind just do the plan b for you that i told you , please please be my guardians and guard the shop i know you can and you always can....


People see this they would said it's a fake....Uncle ben tai said clearing the account by next week,he told me monday but haha monday holidays so i guess he'll bring forward next week.

ok never mind he called me up today and ask me for a dinner and guess what , he ask me about the 5ball things .. did you gave him?

uncle ben i thog u were doing you things?

Silly money talking is more important!!!

ok ok nope i guess . did you ask him about the contract he seem down want to sign.

sure he don't want to sign .... nevermind sam don't worry he'll clear everythings off as you said he's not that kind of person.

eh i might be wrong uncle ben .

How much wrong is the wrong !!!!!!!!!!you are something and i'm holding everything don't you notice ... ok anythings just meet me up i sure help you out.

thanks for the concern haha but i'm waiting phone come gg if uncle ben can get me that then good.

zzzzzz earn your self stupid fools... who call you buy exeprience .... ok ok i go now


I BELIEVE NOW,
Things that people said may opt yes or no
believer that believe they really believe,
my mind was correct and my heart was wrong,
i gain it back to me but i don't wish to gone wrong again,

FINAllY got it...
JUST TODAY I SEE ALOT OF THINGS.
I'VE FOUND OUT , I HAVE NOTICE
I'M REALLY BLOCKED,HOPE FOR CHANGES BUT HOW MANNYTHINGS CHANGE?
NEH .....

kai yee now i believe that why you so love bloging haha i finally notice that
what i said in here are true and things they call it rubbish it's waiting for recycle .it's a hints to me and a very big thanks to uncle ben...

No comments: